MultiCriteria Decision Aiding (MCDA), MCDA process modelling, MCDA process support tools, meta-heuristics for preference elicitation, applications of MCDA, data mining, ...
Lab-STICC - UMR CNRS 6285
Technopôle Brest-Iroise, CS 83818 - 29238 Brest
Cedex 3 FRANCE
T: +33 (0)2 29 00 14 63
- Participation in the European H2020 project mySmartLife on smart cities
- Decision Deck now has a new website ! Check it out here.
- A new version (0.0.13) of the MCDA package for R is available. Download it from the CRAN.
- The Model plugin for QGIS has been released. Download it here.
- diviz 1.15.1 "Ghosts & Goblins" has been released. Download it at http://www.diviz.org.